Bank of Baroda SB Account Opening Form PDF Download
Bank of Baroda Savings Bank Account Application Form Download
SB Account basic savings bank account is a type of savings bank account.
1. Savings Bank Accounts (SB A/Cs) are designed to help customers inculcate the habit of savings. It helps the customers keep their surplus funds with the bank and earn interest while providing the flexibility for withdrawals.
2. SB A/cs can be opened by an eligible individual in single name or jointly with others and by certain organizations /agencies approved by RBI.
3. The prospective customer will need to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines which are mandatory. The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent misuse of the banking system intentionally or unintentionally for criminal purposes/ money laundering and other fraudulent activities. The KYC guidelines also help banks to understand their customers better.
4. The customer identification will be on the basis of documents provided by the customer as (a) Proof of identity and (b) Proof of address. The customer has to submit the prescribed application form along with Photographs all cases.
Proof of identity (any of the following with authenticated photographs thereon):
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Govt. / Defence ID card
- ID cards of reputed employers
- Driving Licence
Proof of current address (any of the following)
- Credit Card Statement
- Salary slip
- Income/Wealth Tax Assessment Order
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Bank account statement
- Letter from reputed employer
- Letter from any recognized public authority
- Ration Card