Bank of India-KCC Application Form PDF Download
Bank of India Loan Application Form for Agriculture Credit for PM Kisan PDF
The Kisan Credit Card has emerged as an innovative credit delivery mechanism to meet the production credit requirements of the farmers in a timely and hassle-free manner. The scheme is under implementation in the entire country by the vast institutional credit framework involving Commercial Banks, RRBs and Cooperatives and has received wide acceptability amongst bankers and farmers. However, during the last 13 years of implementation, many impediments were encountered by policy makers, implementing banks and the farmers in the implementation of the scheme. Recommendations of various Committees appointed by GOI and studies conducted by NABARD also corroborate this fact. It was, therefore, felt necessary to revisit the existing KCC Scheme to make it truly simple and hassle free for both the farmers and bankers. Accordingly, the GOI, Ministry of Finance constituted a Working Group to review the KCC Scheme. Based on the recommendations of the Working Group which were accepted by the GoI, the following guidelines are issued:
2. Applicability of the Scheme
The Revised KCC Scheme detailed in the ensuing paragraphs is to be implemented by Commercial Banks, RRBs, and Cooperatives. The scheme provides broad guidelines to the banks for operationalising the KCC scheme. Implementing banks will have the discretion to adopt the same to suit institution/location specific requirements.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing adequate and timely credit support from the banking system under a single window to the farmers for their cultivation & other needs as indicated below:
- To meet the short term credit requirements for cultivation of crops
- Post harvest expenses
- Produce Marketing loan
- Consumption requirements of farmer household
- Working capital for maintenance of farm assets and activities allied to agriculture, like dairy animals, inland fishery etc.
- Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities like pump sets, sprayers, dairy animals etc.
Note: The aggregate of components a. to e. above will form the short term credit limit portion and the aggregate of components under f will form the long term credit limit portion..
- All Farmers – Individuals / Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators
- Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppers
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of Farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|Bank of India-KCC Application Form PDF Download
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File