Bihar Learning Driving License Form PDF
The Learner’s License is a government document issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Indian Motor Vehicles Act 1988, Obtaining a driving license is mandatory for all drivers. If a person is starting to learn driving, they will have to apply for a learner’s license. Applicants have to undergo a computer-based examination to apply for a new learning license. The applicant’s license examination will be held for 20 marks. The applicant should get 12 marks for passing.
Documents Required For Bihar Learners License
Apply for Bihar Learners License attach the following required documents along with the application form
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Declaration of physical health
- Medical certificate
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Passport size photo
After filling the application form with the required documents and submit it to your nearest RTO office.
- Driving License: Application-cum-declaration as to physical fitness (Form 1)
- Driving License: Medical Certificate (Form 1A)
- Driving License: Application for the Grant of Learner’s License (Form 2)
- Driving License: Application for Licence to Drive (Form 4)
- Driving License: Application for the addition of new class of vehicles to a Driving Licence (Form 8)
- Driving License: Application for the Renewal of Driving Licence (Form 9)
- Traffic signs PDF Free Download | Indian Traffic Signs PDF Free download
LLR Apply Online Bihar
Apply for Bihar Learners License through Online:
Before applying for DL, one should get learner licence (LLR commonly called). One who completed 18 years, can apply for LLR through online in https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ You can select your RTO/MVI office with the help of Pin code. You can apply for LLR either directly or through recognised driving schools. Online portal is self-guided and fill up all information required. You have to upload all the necessary documents such as address proof, age proof and medical certificate if applicant age is more than 40 years etc.
You can make fees either by online or through nearest SBI branch by offline. Once payment done you can fix the appointment in online itself to take photographs at the RTO/MVI office to avoid unnecessary waiting time. At the end of the process, you will get barcode/QR code acknowledgement slip. Take print out of the acknowledgement slip and visit to the RTO/MVI office on the appointment day and time (you can reach just half an hour before the appointment time). After scrutinizing your application by the Motor Vehicles Inspector, photographs will be taken and you can get LLR print out from portal. This LLR is valid for six months and you can apply for DL of your choice within one month of LLR issue date.
If applicant failed in Learner Licence test, he/she can reappear for test on the next day onwards after paying necessary fees. If LLR is expired the applicant has to apply fresh.
Syllabus for LLR Test
- Traffic signs & signals, rules of the road regulations made.
- Duties of driver during involvement in accident.
- Precautions to be taken while passing un-manned railway crossing.
- The Documents he/she should carry with him while driving a vehicle.
Any person who has completed 16 years of age may get a license for driving a Motor Cycle without Gear – Not exceeding 50 cc.(with parental consent ) Any person who has completed 18 years of age may get a license for driving a Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle. Any person who has completed 20 years of age and passed 8 th standard with valid DL and one year driving experience, can apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
- There is no minimum educational qualification for driving non transport vehicle such as Car, Motor cycle, Tractor etc.
- To obtain driving licence for transport vehicles (Goods vehicle, Bus, taxi etc), the applicant should have minimum educational qualification of pass in 8th standard.
- Application in Form-2 generated through Online
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Medical Certificate in Form No.1-A. (in case of Transport vehicle and the age of the applicant is more than 40 years old).
- Application cum Declaration as to the Physical Fitness Form-1.
- Fee for LLR for single class of vehicle Rs.230/-.
- Fee for LLR for double class of vehicle Rs.380/-.