Mission Karmayogi PDF | Mission Karmayogi Scheme PDF Download
The Union Cabinet of Government of India has approved “Mission Karmayogi”, the National Program for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) on 2nd September 2020. The civil service is a key national instrument for delivering on government’s policies and plans.
A summary of the key elements of Mission Karmayogi is as follows:
- Mission Karmayogi plans to create a new national architecture for capacity-building in the civil services.
- It is meant to set global standards in civil service capacity-building by harnessing technology that leapfrogs over current shortcomings and limitations.
- The new architecture, which will be credible and autonomous, reflects the personal importance that Prime Minister of India accords to civil service capacity-building. The Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources Council will provide strategic guidance to a newly created Capacity Building Commission that will supervise this process.
- An entirely new state-of-the-art digital platform, iGOT-Karmayogi platform will be created by a Government of India owned SPV The platform will bring together civil servants and curated training content generated by best-in-class institutions, start-ups and individuals.
- Innovations are being introduced in policy, in institutions, in defining the competencies that civil servants require, in delivery (through iGOT-Karmayogi), in monitoring and evaluation and in overall governmental human resource management.
- This training framework will be harnessed with a new e-Human Resource Management System (e- HRMS) that will digitally manage the service matters of 20 million civil servants.
- It will bring transformative change in civil service capacity and work culture. This will add to India’s competitive advantage as a nation.
- It will expose civil servants to global best practices while ensuring that they remain rooted in the Indian ethos.
- The new framework will create a 21st century civil service that is focused on delivering Ease of Living, East of Doing Business, Citizen Centricity and governance reform at its core.
- It will create a change in mindset by its emphasis on roles rather than rules; by continuous upgradation; by emphasizing competencies and activities.
- Other innovations include A Prime Minister’s Dashboard, annual Capacity Building Plan, an Annual State of Civil Services Report and third party audit of the programme.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|Mission Karmayogi Scheme PDF Download
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File