TN Labour Registration Application form PDF
TN Government has launched the labor registration scheme. All the working-class people of Tamil Nadu will be registered under this scheme. These registered laborers will be given the benefit of schemes provided by the Tamil Nadu government. All workers can apply under this scheme. Through Shramik Panjikaran 2021, financial assistance will be provided to the workers easily. This subsidy will be channeled to the bank account of the workers.
Documents Required and Eligibility Criteria for TN Labour Registration 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Workers who have worked as construction workers for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- In labor registration, a labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
The following documents are required for Tamil Nadu Labour Registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Bank detail
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Identity card of all family members
Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration Procedure
To Register in Tamil Nadu Labour then you have to follow the following steps.
Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Labour Department https://labour.tn.gov.in/index
Click on “Login” under the tab of “online services”.
To click on “New User”. On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
All the information asked in the form, name, date of birth, ID proof, state, district, address, email address, mobile number, etc. will have to be filled in.
After filling in the information, you will have to upload the required documents. and you have to create a password.
After all the process is complete, you have to click on “Register”.
In this way, your registration will be completed. Now you can log in on the portal and get all the benefits.
Tamil Nadu Labour Offline Registration Process
If you are having any problem registering online, then you can easily register offline through the steps given below –
- First you have to get TN Labour registration form. To download the form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to print it out. After this, all the information asked in it has to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach your required document form and submit the form to the office of the nearest Labour department.
- After this, your registration will be accepted after checking your application.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|Tamil Nadu Labour Registration Form PDF
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File