YSR Pension Kanuka New Application Form Download
YSR Pension Kanuka Objective
The government announced YSR Pension Kanuka as part of the welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life..
YSR Pension Kanuka Benefits to the citizens
- A monthly pension of Rs.2250/- is provided to Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons. Traditional Cobblers
- Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists receive a monthly pension of Rs.3,000/-
- People affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis in both Government and network hospitals receive Rs.10,000/- per month.
- The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June, 2019 payable from 1st July, 2019 onwards.
YSR Pension Kanuka Eligibility
- The proposed beneficiary shall be from BPL family holding white ration card.
- He/she shall be a local resident of the district.
- He/she are not covered under any other Pension Scheme.
- Old age people, (male or female), who are 60 years of age or above and are needy
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|YSR Pension Kanuka New Application Form Download (9 pdf file)
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File