Kerala District Pin Code List PDF
About Kerala Postal Circle
Kerala Postal & Telegraph Circle was formed on the 1st July 1961, bifurcating the then Madras Circle. Prior to integration with Indian Post Offices on 1st April 1951, there were separate postal systems in the former states of Travancore and Kochi called ‘Anchal Service’. The Anchal Service was meant for communication within the State only. Indian P & T Department also had its own Posts and Telegraph Offices in these States. Consequent on integration of the ‘Anchal Service’, all the then existing Anchal Offices were either amalgamated to the nearby Indian Post Offices or re-designated as Post Offices in the same location.
On formation of a separate Circle in 1961 for the whole state of Kerala, the development of the Post and Telegraph services in the state got accelerated. The Circle was initially under the charge of the Director, Posts and Telegraphs. With effect from 25th February 1965, the Circle was upgraded into a major Circle and placed under the charge of a Postmaster General. The functional bifurcation of the P & T Circles in the year 1974 took place in Kerala also. Accordingly, on 1st September 1974, Kerala Postal Circle came into existence.
- India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
- To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- To provide mail parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability.
- To provide services to the customers on value-for-money basis.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- To continue to deliver social security services and to enable last mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|Kerala District Pin Code List PDF
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File