Legal Heir Certificate PDF Arunachal Pradesh
Legal Heir Certificate
- You can obtain a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through your Taluk / Thasildhar or through the District Civil Court of your area.
- The best approach would be to get in touch with the Taluk / Thasildhar office of your area they should be able to provide you with the certificate or in some cases you might be asked to contact a lawyer in District Civil Court to get it done.
- Based on the report of the Village Administrative Officer and Revenue Inspector and after due enquiry, this certificate is issued by the Concerned Authority mentioning the names of all legal heirs of the deceased.
- Death certificate
- Identity Card
- Ration card
- Prescribed application form
- Aadhaar Card
- Office Locations and Contacts
- Concerned Department
- Taluk / Thasildhar Office or through the District Civil Court of your area.
- Wife or Husband or Son or Daughter or Mother may apply for legal heir-ship certificate
- Stamp of Re.2/
- A legal heir certificate is issued by the government for those individuals whose parent/husband is dead without leaving a will.
- To establish relationship for claims relating to Insurance, pension, retirement benefits or service benefits of central and state government departments, Government undertakings etc.
- In legal succession cases to get succession certificate to establish the relationship
- To get employments for example compassionate appointments.
- Approach the District Thasildar office with the death certificate and produce the form.
- All required documents to be submit while lodging the application.
- It will take around a month to process all the necessary information and receive the certificate.
- Deceased name
- Family member Names and Relationship
- Applicant Signature
- Date of Application
- Residential Address
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
|Title of PDF File
|Legal Heir Certificate PDF Arunachal Pradesh
|Language of PDF File
|Size of PDF File
|No of Pages in PDF File